- Monitoring your health condition through completion of a “health check sheet”.
- We may request a body temperature check. The health of all staff is monitored closely for everyone’s protection.
- Asking you to wear a mask throughout your time with us.
- Please be aware that our staff will wear masks at all times.
- Washing your hands and disinfecting them with alcohol on arrival and departure from our facility.
- Disinfectant will always be available during your tour; please ask our guides if you want to use it at any time.
- Maintaining physical distance from others; a minimum of 1 metre, ideally 2 metres, at all times.
- When using the toilet, please ensure that you close the lid before flushing.
- Allowing us to collect your personal information, such as onward travel and accommodation plans and contact details.
- In the event of a COVID-19 cluster occurring here, this will help us to protect you and others.
- Please understand that we may refuse to allow participation in tours if you feel unwell or display symptoms.
- Please let our staff know immediately if you feel unwell during your tour.
News: SATOYAMA EXPERIENCE: Tour Reopening Guidelines
6. June. 2020
Here at SATOYAMA EXPERIENCE we are reopening our tours. We have developed new protocols based on government regulations, expert advice and travel industry best practice. These will enable every guest to enjoy our activities in safety, together with our staff and locals in Hida, under the current COVID-19 situation.
We believe that implementation of the following measures will allow us to share special experiences safely with you in SATOYAMA:
Click here to see the measures we will be put in place.